Registration is kind of a necessary evil when it comes to entering an event, so we try to make it as easy as possible for you to sign up while still getting all the details we need to run the tournament. Here’s the breakdown.
- Reserve your entry/dockage and pay the $1,000 deposit.
- Fill out the entry form, including your list of anglers.
- Either before, or at, Registration pay the balance of the base entry fee.
- At Registration verify details, pick up team bags and attend the Captain’s meeting.
You can enter the tournament at any time up through the end of Registration (June 17th, 4-9:00pm). Your base entry fee must be paid in full by the end of Registration. You can enter jackpots any time up to the start of fishing (June 18th, 3:00pm) either at Registration or the next day. We’ll be set up at the Marina on the 18th from 11:00am-3:00pm for jackpot entries.
This is the first step – especially if you’re looking to stay at Baytowne Marina. Reservation details are automatically sent to both Julia, who handles registration, and Capt. Ron who handles dockage. After you’ve made your reservation and paid your deposit Julia will respond with a confirmation email and a copy of your deposit receipt. Sometime before the tournament she’ll also contact you for additional details.
We’ve completely updated the Entry form this year. It’s still a PDF document, but now you can fill it out online, save it to your local computer or mobile device, print it for your records and email it directly to Julia. There’s a separate form for entering the jackpots.
This year we’re accepting checks for entry fees and jackpots in addition to cash and credit cards. If you’d like to pay the balance of your entry fee before the tournament you can do so using your credit card and our secure Online Payment form. Any payments made online are followed-up with a copy of the receipt emailed to you.
You can also fill out and print an entry form then bring it with you to Registration, but we strongly encourage you to get information to us before then. There are four steps (Stations) at Registration. Once you’re through it’s all about the Captain’s Meeting and the Kick-Off Party.
- Check-In: We verify that we have all of your registration information.
- Payments: Pay the balance due on your entry fees, enter jackpots if you wish and pay for additional merchandise.
- Check-Out: Pick up your team envelope which contains rules, the tournament indicator and scorecards.
- Bag Pick-Up: This is where you pick up your team bags and shirts.
- Online Entry Reservation
- Entry Form (PDF)
- Online Registration Payments
- Download Acrobat Reader (free)
- Julia email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Julia mobile 910.264.3947