With the tournament less than two months away, most teams have already started their preparations and plans for the boat, tackle, bait, strategy and travel. Make sure these items are checked off too.
- Have you made your reservations at Sandestin? If not, hop to it – rooms go fast at this time of the year: Make your reservation online, or call 800.320.8115; use Group Code FISH19.
- Are your permits up to date? For information regarding Florida Saltwater Fishing Licenses refer to www.myfwc.com/license/recreational/saltwater-fishing/ or call 888.347.4356. For information regarding Federal HMS Permits call 877.376.4877 or refer to hmspermits.noaa.gov.
- We’ve made some rule changes this year, so be sure you take the time to read all of the rules before the Captain’s Meeting. Tournament Rules
- Do you have a weather forecasting service lined up? Having access to current sea conditions can make all the difference in your strategy. Our weather sponsor is offering a free 30 day trial for tournament participants: FishTrack
- Have you registered? Now’s the time to get that out of the way: Online ECBC Entry Form
Taking care of these items now can make for a more relaxed approach when the tournament is right around the corner… and things really start to get crazy.