FP Updates

Final Weather Decision

By |2019-06-18T13:55:46-05:0006/18/2019|

The start of the tournament has been pushed back to Friday at 7am. Please attend Captain's Meeting Wednesday at 6pm for details. Entry and Calcuttas extended to 2pm Thursday. Weigh-Ins will be Saturday 4-9pm and Sunday 2pm until we're done (must be under the Destin Pass bridge by 4pm). Awards announced about an hour [...]

Weather Update

By |2019-06-17T11:28:56-05:0006/16/2019|

We'll be meeting this afternoon regarding the weather and will update participants via text once we have a decision. Read Current Forecast from Buoyweather/FishTrack

Go to Top